Seriously, again?!?

I think this is the 3rd time I'm starting a blog. First one, I forgot the site. Second one, I forgot I started one....or two.

So this is the 3rd, and you know what they say about lucky number 3; .... 'then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.' Amen."

And now for something completely different .... or more of the same really. I'm going to discuss books, random thoughts, music, news, etc. all while trying futilely to get rid of the Python randomness that's taken over my brain.

Also check out my Shelf... if that isn't screaming out "Geek", I don't know what is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment